Plumbing Best Practice
By establishing our own benchmarks as well as the guidelines imposed by Gas Safe regulations we have created a best practice policy that we strictly adhere to.
By creating our own standards it allows us to give a level of service that although standard for us excels against that of our competition. We have incorporated set prices and guaranteed completion times for all work undertaken.
And here is what to expect from us:
- Clean, Professional Workmen. All of our team should arrive in a sign written van, wearing our company uniform and look clean and presentable, dressed to do the job properly and safely.
- On time every time. It is our aim to be on time every time our window of arrival is designed to be as short as possible so we don’t keep you waiting and you don’t have to waste your day.
- Leave as we find. We aim to leave your home as we found it. Where we need access to your boiler or airing cupboard we do ask that you clear the area before our arrival.
- It’s your home. It’s your home and we understand how important it is to keep it clean.
- A job well done. We really take pride in our work and we believe that if a job is worth doing it has to be done right.
- 100% Customer satisfaction. In the unlikely event you do find a defect after we leave, Please let us know and we will be back fast.
- We want you to be happy. Which is why we have in place a guarantee.